Free Bible program

Plaats reactie
Canuck BC

Free Bible program

Bericht door Canuck BC »

I found this free Bible program and I want you all to know it because it works great. You can add several translations (including Greek and Hebrew for the smart people) and for the rest of us KJV and AKJV are available (and a bunch of other translations I don't know ;) ).And for the dutchies: even the Statenvertaling is available for you :OO3
Don't hesitate to download, it works for all operating systems though the name may confuse you a little. I just give you the link to the mac version because I can't find the windows version any more now haha but it really is there..

Hmm I hope you enjoy:
Mac version: http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/M ... ad-72.html
Windows version: http://www.google.com :slurp :pan

grtz matt
Laatst gewijzigd door Canuck BC op 11 apr 2008, 22:21, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we ARE healed.
mentos

Re: Free Bible program

Bericht door mentos »

Canuck BC schreef:I found this free Bible program and I want you all to know it because it works great. You can add several translations (including Greek and Hebrew for the smart people) and for the rest of us KJV and AKJV are available (and a bunch of other translations I don't know ;) ).And for the dutchies: even the Statenvertaling is available for you :OO3
Don't hesitate to download, it works for all operating systems though the name may confuse you a little.

Hmm I hope you enjoy

grtz matt
Hmm, I don't know which programm you mean...
Getob is als een schommelstoel: het houdt je bezig, maar het brengt je nergens...!!
Canuck BC

Bericht door Canuck BC »

haha sorry i had to edit my post to add the link...;) sorry for that, didnt know u were that quick haha (u dont wanna come to the chat thingy?;) )
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we ARE healed.
mentos

Bericht door mentos »

Canuck BC schreef:haha sorry i had to edit my post to add the link...;) sorry for that, didnt know u were that quick haha (u dont wanna come to the chat thingy?;) )
the word thingy isn't in my dictionary :(
(it's very boring here... and i don't dare to come to the chat;) )
Getob is als een schommelstoel: het houdt je bezig, maar het brengt je nergens...!!
Plaats reactie