Christian choices

Plaats reactie
Bert Mulder
Contacteer:

Christian choices

Bericht door Bert Mulder »

1. Question: Who chooses?

Jesus told the disciples that He chose them, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, . . .” John 15:16.

God chose from the foundation of the world “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:” Ephesians 1:4.

We are chosen of God to salvation and to believe, “God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: . . .” II Thessalonians 2:13.

We are chosen and caused to come near to God to dwell in his house, “Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.” Psalm 65:4

Answer: Evidently God does the choosing unto faith and salvation.
Find the rest of the questions

hier
Mijn enige troost is, dat ik niet mijn, maar Jezus Christus eigen ben, Die voor mijn zonden betaald heeft, en zo bewaart, dat alles tot mijn zaligheid dienen moet; waarom Hij mij ook door Zijn Heilige Geest van eeuwig leven verzekert, en Hem voortaan te leven van harte willig en bereid maakt.
JaCa
Contacteer:

Re: Christian choices

Bericht door JaCa »

Yes, of course true!
If God didn't choose us...we should never choose Him.
But now we can choose to stay in the world, or reach for salvation...to live for Him

My one and only goal;
His image in my soul.
Plaats reactie