Above Rubies

Plaats reactie
JolandaOudshoorn

Above Rubies

Bericht door JolandaOudshoorn »

Kent iemand deze organisatie? Hun missie is: Strengthening Families Across the World

Ik weet, mijn Verlosser leeft
mayflower

Re: Above Rubies

Bericht door mayflower »

JolandaOudshoorn schreef:Kent iemand deze organisatie? Hun missie is: Strengthening Families Across the World

Mijn vrouw en ik hebben verschillende dvd's bekeken en hebben sommige magazines, wat erg veel indruk op ons heeft gemaakt, en beveel above rubbies van harte aan!
JolandaOudshoorn

Re: Above Rubies

Bericht door JolandaOudshoorn »

Een bijzondere bemoediging voor alle moeders uit de nieuwsbrief van genoemde organisatie "above rubies"
I NEED GOD IN MY DAILY TASKS
I was reading Acts chapter six in my daily reading this morning. I felt the Holy Spirit speaking to me from verses 1 - 3. Multitudes were being added to the Lord. There were obviously many widows in their midst and they sought to care for them. However, some of the Hellenists were concerned that the Hebrew widows were getting more attention than the Greeks in the daily food lines and they complained. The twelve apostles had a meeting together and decided to choose seven men of good reputation and character and filled with the Holy Ghost and wisdom to wait on the tables!

Wow! They had to be filled with the Holy Spirit to wait on tables! To do menial work! Yes, it is just as important to be filled with the Holy Spirit to cook meals, scrub floors, clean toilets and change dirty diapers as it is to preach the Gospel!

Dear mother, seek to be daily filled with the Holy Spirit. You need the filling of the Holy Spirit to serve your family. I need it too. Without the Holy Spirit filling our hearts we'll do it with resignation. We'll see it as drudgery. We'll complain. But when we are filled with the Holy Spirit we'll do it with joy, no matter what we are doing! Every task becomes a sacred task when we are filled with the Holy Spirit.

A couple of days ago I was challenged as I read Acts chapter 4. Verse 8 says, "Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them..." This is a challenge to me too. I must be filled with the Holy Spirit before I speak. Oh what a difference this would make in my home, on the phone or wherever I am talking to people.

Mothers. let's be filled with the Holy Spirit as we serve in our homes, delighting in the most menial tasks, and let's be filled with the Holy Spirit before we speak. That's the biggest challenge, isn't it?
Ik weet, mijn Verlosser leeft
Plaats reactie